Featured Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pamela Anderson joins Big Boss 4 House

                       
Hollywood actress and Baywatch babe Pamela anderson arrived in Mumbai for her 3 day stay at Big Boss 4 House. Two years after she moved into the Australian Big Brother house, Pamela Anderson has joined the cast of the Indian version of the reality TV show.

Dressed in a white sari, the 43-year-old actress surprised the celebrity housemates on Bigg Boss when she arrived unannounced last night.



Pamela said: 'I am not a fan of reality shows. I love traditional shows like Baywatch.

'I am very excited about the show. I will be just myself and have fun with the contestants in the house.

'It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates.'

The current housemates are actors Ashmit Patel and Samir Soni, actresses Dolly Bindra, Veena Malik and Shweta Tiwari, male model Hrishant Goswami, singer Manoj Tiwari, soap star Sarah Khan, politican Seema Parihar and WWE wrestler Great Khali.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Pamela Anderson joins Big Boss 4 House"

Post a Comment