Featured Posts

Friday, May 29, 2009

British model Jodie Marsh’s new avatar

British model Jodie Marsh has switched glamour modeling for bodybuilding. The 30 year-old model, who has 32E surgically-enhanced boobs, has gone from a size 12 to a size 6/8 and credits her training for her new look.

Jodie Marsh said: "I started training with a personal trainer called Tim last December in my local gym. At first I just wanted to lose weight and tone up - I was soft all over. But within two weeks, I had definition in my stomach. As I saw my body changing, I really liked my muscles and as Tim is a bodybuilder, it just went from there".

The stunner loves her new body so much that she's considering going into competition. Her routine consists of a daily three-mile cross-country walk with her dog. "I've still got loads (of weight) to go. I might do a bodybuilder competition in future and if so, I've got another 7lbs of fat to lose to be pure muscle. It's something I'm working towards," she said

And, Jodi says: ‘sex and dancing in nightclubs’. She also works out at the gym with her trainer two to three times a week, using a Swiss ball and doing free weights for an hour in total. And she may even compete on the bodybuilder circuit in the future.





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "British model Jodie Marsh’s new avatar"

Post a Comment