Featured Posts

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm confusing Leonardo DiCaprio with my husband: Kate Winslet



British actress Kate Winslet says she spends so much time talking about Leonardo DiCaprio she's starting to confuse him with her real husband, Sam Mendes.

Winslet said:” I am feeling DiCaprio more like my real husband, I have to say. I'm talking about him so much!" She said this while touting UK for the promotion of her film ‘Revolutionary Road’. Five-time Oscar nominee Kate Winslet won two Golden Globe Awards including best actress for her role in ‘Revolutionary Road’ and best supporting actress award for her performance in ‘The Reader’.

The film ‘Revolutionary Road’ has been directed by her husband Sam Mendes and stars Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet in the lead roles. The flick is based on the 1961 novel of the same name by Richard Yates. The script was written by Justin Haythe. The film was released on December 26, 2008 in few theaters and is now set to release all over USA on January 23rd, 2009.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm confusing Leonardo DiCaprio with my husband: Kate Winslet"

Post a Comment