Featured Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mandy Moore's New Song 'I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week'


Mandy Moore has performed her brand new single song "I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week", was released. Her upcoming sixth studio album "Amanda Leigh", the track was performed for the first time by Mandy, who joined forces with Mike Viola, during an acoustic set at the Lizard Lounge in Cambridge, MA in 2008.

Mandy Moore’s album "Amanda Leigh" is going to release on May 26, 2009 through Storefront Recordings.

Mandy said: "I'm connected to these songs and how they came to fruition in a way I've never been able to articulate before. The entire experience was one that I will undoubtedly replicate".
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mandy Moore's New Song 'I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week'"

Post a Comment