Featured Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

Paris Hilton is Doing a New Album


Paris Hilton's sophomore studio album may feature hip-hop material as she has working with actor/rapper Simon Rex in a new song. "She was rapping with Simon Rex in the studio.

Paris said: "I wrote every song, so it's a lot about my life. It's very different from my last album". The album will be completely hip-hop. I was really inspired by Kylie Minogue. I love her, I just love that European dance vibe. The last album was completely hip-hop and this is completely different."

Paris Hilton was said to have approached Paul McCartney and asked the former member of The Beatles to collaborate with her. She reportedly told Paul, "I'd love to do a duet with you. I'm a singer too and have had an album out."
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Paris Hilton is Doing a New Album"

Post a Comment